[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat for Wednesday

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 05:06:55 UTC 2011

I can send an invite. Give me your email off list.
Otherwise go to www.dropbox.com and sign up.
It is free.
I will chat more about it on Wednesday and I am hoping to have a few geek volunteers to help people sign up…if they need it.
If you have specific Facebook or drop box questions or even twitter for that matter…send them to me privately and I will make sure all questions get answered.
my email is tct71887 at gmail.com