[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing myself, again

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Tue Nov 1 17:32:47 UTC 2011

Thanks, Nicole and Barb. I'm glad to be back and am excited to see all the
posts about loom knitting! I am currently working on an afghan for my
mother-in-law on the loom and two different blankets. The blankets are very
different, one is made from Homespun yarn and the other is made from all my
scrap yarns!

Tanya
Louisville, KY
Blind_quilter at msn.com