[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes for Krafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 17:34:54 UTC 2011

I encourage and much rather have folks teach classes then just passing
around patterns.  This is a commitment  on the teachers part, but it  brings us
all together and each one helps each other out to understand how to do  it.

So don't worry teachers you will have help and lots of fun teaching a
class.

We don't have very many classes lined up.  We don't do classes from  the sec
ond week in December until after the holidays.  It does takeat least  4 to
5 weeks to get a class booked and  posted on the website  so  folks have
time to get supplies and sign up.  So unless you have a 1 day  class for
Christmas somethings, we are booking in for January at this point  on.