[Nfb-krafters-korner] If you would like to.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 18:47:28 UTC 2011

Have someone get those quilts for you!

In a message dated 11/1/2011 1:58:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
slerythema at gmail.com writes:

This  discussion really inspired me to "some day" take up quilting.  My
great-grandmother made quilts and after my grandmother passed, me and my
two
sisters each have one of the quilts. I can remember them in progress
hanging
on the banister in the living room. Her last son is now in a  nursing home
and the old farm house will be sold in auction in the coming  weeks. I
believe there may still be some left in the house.

Cindy  S.

rg/cindy.zimmer%40nebraska.gov

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org