[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome Tonya

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Nov 1 19:35:00 UTC 2011

Welcome Tonya;
My name is Terry Powers, from MD.  I was there when the group, first got started.  My main craft is plastic camvas.  I also am a beginner at knitting, the kk loom, and beading.  I would say I am intermediate with safty pin beading.  I am already trying to design items with safty pin beading.
I sold $100 woth of items at my state convention, this week end!
My safty pin snow flakes were a hit!  Even my try bead candy canes and my one and only, knitted bell!  I made a lot of plastic camvas Christmas decorations, key chanes, eye glass cases, coaster sets, cleanex boxes.  You name it and most likely I can find a way to make it.  I even made a few gate card holders in the past and slate cases.
If anyone is interested in any gifts for the holiday, contact me at;

terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:terry.powers at nih.gov>
301-916-8549
My prices range from $5.00-$25.00

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)