[Nfb-krafters-korner] hexagonal granny square

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 03:45:22 UTC 2011

Hi Theresa,

Thanks for the intro to beading. I am ready to rock and roll with it next
Tuesday.

I was interested in your hexagonal granny square. I have made several
blankets using the basic granny square, but how would I make a six-sided
one? I'll leave how to connect them for another day!

Thanks,  Ohiogardener