[Nfb-krafters-korner] Twitter Feed

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:44:03 UTC 2011

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan

I've had a question or 2 about Twitter lately and am getting it back
up properly again (it kind of fizzled in some Qwitter difficulties I
had a while back).  The Twitter handle for Krafter's Korner is just
that: KraftersKorner.  Also someone e-mailed me privately last night
(I think); if you did, e-mail me again--I accidentally deleted a
couple e-mails I didn't intend to.  I'm planning on making the chat
tonight, though I might be a little late for it.

See you all tonight,
Terrence