[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Tree class

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:49:50 UTC 2011

Hi Nicole,

Thought you'd been interested in the beading class and had noticed you
weren't there. I am sorry you missed the class. It was very informative,
helping us to understand how to organize our beads; describing the different
types of beads and their names, shapes and sizes; learning how to put beads
on to the safety pins properly; learning that the pin has a "head and a
tail,"; and getting a general  understanding of how we would place the
beaded safety pins onto the wire.

If you already purchased your kit, You might try calling Theresa or Joyce
who taught the class together, and perhaps they could catch you up so you
could join the class next Tuesday. Worth a try anyhow.

Ohio