[Nfb-krafters-korner] Halloween treat bag

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 15:17:40 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am using the thirty peg loom and making the bag from a very heavy yarn. It is apart of my stash and might have been rug yarn. The bag turned into a pot like item. With the curled down top it is absolutely adorable. Actually, this is the second such bag and the first flew out of here with the first Grand Daughter who stopped by. I think she is using it on her dresser for hair clips. It stands up so nicely.
Henrietta