[Nfb-krafters-korner] the kiln gods were dancing with glee

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 3 21:55:31 UTC 2011

Yes, that would be very pretty. My friend also said they would look
wonderful on the wall - I will have to think on this - they are much too
nice to put out into my pottery garden - where all my failed and broken
pottery goes.  Someone just sent me an email today, she had been to my home
yesterday while I was away, and saw my pottery garden and just loved it.  :)
Lynda River Woman