[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas tree

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:18:00 UTC 2011

The person who transcribed them for me…just did straight translation.
Loleks does not always follow the typical pattern design. i will most likely add numbers…but I wanted to get the list to people so they could do an inventory. Just remember…I didn't design the pattern and you always have the print copy there.
Theresa