[Nfb-krafters-korner] Therese - Introduction

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 20:31:51 UTC 2011

Hello Therese

Welcome to Krafters Korner.  We have all types of crafting skills here  and
you will find everyone willing to help, share and teach you more.

Please do check our website:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

and you will find out on our calendar what topics we will be discussing on
our Monday night Chats.  There is a place to sign up for classes that are
given via telephone conference calls.  We have visually impaired folks
teaching most of our classes.  So you will get to learn how the blind do  the
crafting.

The next 2 Monday evenings we will be having discussions on working with
clay.  It is 8:30 PM Eastern, 7:30 PM Central, 6:30 PM Mountain and 5:30 PM
Pacific time.

Call in number:
218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50 plus the # sign.

In a message dated 11/6/2011 9:21:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,