[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Phone number - Reminder

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 7 01:06:52 UTC 2011

Hi everyone.
Joyce asked me to give you a reminder about tomorrow night's chat.

I will be doing it on making pottery from clay that is fired in a kiln.
I'll give a bit of the history of clay/pottery making, my own experiences
with pottery, and some information on how the clay is purchased, what kinds
of clay can be used, firings, glazings, and anything else you want to throw
in to the converstaion.

Next Monday Night, Joselli will follow up with a chat on NON_FIRING Clays.
So we'll be breaking the topic of pottery into TWO nights, covering only ONE
Kind of clay each of the two nights so we don't get too confused.

Please join in and ask questions or help with the discussion if you have
experince with the different clays, too.  We are doing this in anticipation
of teaching three classes in making something from clay, in our January
classes, to be announced later.

Please JOIN US tomorrow night!

Lynda River Woman