[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing myself

artist imanartist at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 7 04:48:19 UTC 2011

Ramona, Are you the nice person I went to the state convention with several
years ago?  If so, so happy to hear  from you. Yes, I have been quilting
since the fifties and it is my second love next to my painting and drawing.
I also weave and do pottery.  Plenty here to keep me busy.   This week, I am
donating over 50 hats and scarves I knitted to be distributed to the needy
in our community.  I also donated a quilt to raffle to raise money for coats
for kids.  I did a presentation at our quilt guild in Twin Falls last month
also in Burley.  and they are still talking about it.  I love having the
opportunity to speak to and show those who think that blindness cripples
that The blind are not handicapped  but  inspired  people  who can and often
do reach and or surpass the same level  of achievements as those who are
with sight.
JoAn