[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight: Chat Topic

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 7 13:32:03 UTC 2011

Tonight's Chat is on KILN Fired CLAYS and POTTERY
Tonights Chat:  The first  in our two part series will be a general information discussions on  KILN FIRED clay.
Lynda will speak to us on KILN FIRED clay and  treaditional uses for fired clay.

(We will SAVE the non-fired clay discussion for NEXT Monday NIGHT with Joselli Walters.)

TONIGHT:  Monday November 7
Time:   8:30 PM Eastern, 7:30 PM Central, 6:30 PM Mountain,  5:30 PM Pacific  & 4:30 PM Alaska time

TOPIC:  Discussion on Working with  KILN FIRED CLAY and POTTERY  - Lynda will lead tonight's discussion.

NEXT WEEK:  This is a two part discussion and will continue on November 14 at  the same
times. Joselli wil lead the discussion on November 14th on NON_FIRED CLays and Pottery.

This is really a  discussion that you should plan on being at both so then you can learn about the possibilities of workin in clay for blind and visually impaired people.

PHONE NUMBER:
218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50 plus the #sign

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979