[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK long loom, how to wrap?

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Nov 8 15:51:36 UTC 2011

They are using one row of pegs as even pegs and the other as odd pegs.  So two pegs next to each other are pegs 1 and 3 so you are putting the yarn between the two pegs and wrapping around the first peg.  Then you go across the loom to the other side and wrap between pegs 2 and 4 wrapping peg 2.  Then back to the first side of the loom and between pegs 3 and 5 wrapping peg 3.  This is a figure 8 pattern.  Good Luck!

Cindy Z.