[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clay

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Nov 8 17:27:41 UTC 2011

Thank you for coming to the chat on CLAY last night. We will have part 2 next Monday night, with Joselli.
Right now, I am working in the studio on the first project I wll teach in January, doing photos (for those who can use Zoomnet to see photos)  of all steps and writing up complete description of the project to help anyone who wants to make the Forest Spirit Plate with me then. When it is time for our class I will post the photos and description steps on my blog so you can go there any time and use the information or copy it onto your own files. I will do this for any project I do with KK. It will be available for anyone at all to access at any time once I post it there.

Have a wonderful day - it is sunny and beautiful here in western PA today. Good day for cleaning my studio and moving things around to make it more useful to me before winter sets in. I do not work there in winter as it would be too expensive to heat the entire building.  Winters, for me, will be knitting, beadworking, and reading books. Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979