[Nfb-krafters-korner] Soeing Dixcussion

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 09:38:37 UTC 2011

Hi all:
For anyone who is trying to call me, can you please leave me a voice mail so that I can identafy you? I don't answer numbers that I am not fimilar with. If I get a voice message with who you are, then I can call you back. Joice, I will call you tomorrow(Wednesday) evening Pacific Standard Time after I am done at my appointment at my rag rug gild. Thank you for letting me know that it was you who called! I am also trying to get myself off of the digest since the last E Mail that I recieved from this list was too big for my computer to let me read it with JAWS. Which is the best route to make sure that I am still on the mailing list but am off of the digest? As for the advice on my questions about soeing, thank you for what you have sent me so far! I will put what was sent into concideration for my next visit to my rag rug gild. If you still have soeing advice and still want to answer my questions on how to best go about how best to hand soe strips together as a blind person, I will really appriciate this!!!
Kendra Schaber