[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce, you've created a monster!

joseli Walter joseli at thezoolady.net
Wed Nov 9 16:57:47 UTC 2011

I may have as yet not finnished a crochet cupcake, but I have done some
online searching and found patterns for things like crochet dog bone shaped
bags, a cute tie and cuff set for dogs, a stuffed crochet dog bone and other
dog items and have started making them.  I'm also crocheting a blanket for
my little guy, who loves to steal my blankets.
And this is all because of that cupcake class! Lol!

-----
No virus found in this message.