[Nfb-krafters-korner] I-cord KK loom

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:25:29 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am reviewing older posts, so much information to remember! anyhow in a
message awhile back Theresa wrote:

"I make the I cord on any loom. You just need two pegs and an anchor peg.

You use a version of the e wrap and you just keep knitting off..the cord
will form towards the middle and you decide how long."

questions: what can be made using the I-cord? Has this group ever had a
class to make something with I-cord? Would someone be willing to teach it in
the future? other than making handles for things, I have not heard much
about what can be made from I-cord. I was wondering if perhaps a basket
could be made from I-cord?  Maybe a plant hanger?

Does anyone know where patterns for I-cord projects can be found?

Ohio