[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 05:27:35 UTC 2011

We have "For Sale Day on the first and the fifteenth of each month.   You
post your hand made items or supplies you want to sell on this list.

Sales are strickly between seller and the buyers.  Krafters Korner do  not
get anything from your sales.

We do not allow commercial ads or businesses to sell here, but if you run
your own business we let you sell your items.

We have encouraged that items be made by a blind person to be sold at the
twice a month sale.

You set the price and you can sell your craft supplies if you want.

In a message dated 11/10/2011 12:10:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,