[Nfb-krafters-korner] let it snow

artist imanartist at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 10 18:29:29 UTC 2011

My brother is the same way.  I, on the other hand, don't try to predict
Mother Nature
.  My daughter is inn Nome Alaska experiencing the worst storm of her life.
She is living in a little cottage on the shore of the Bering Sea.  Thank
goodness she called me to let me know she is safe so far but still didn't
know if they would be evacuated.  JoAn----- Original Message -----