[Nfb-krafters-korner] I-cord KK loom

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 23:50:01 UTC 2011

There are lots of things that can be made. Yes, baskets can be made. If you google I cord and k k looms…you will get patterns.
I use them right now in a snowflake ornament. The snowflakes have 12 sides and each of these 12 are an i cord with a bead in the middle.
I have also used I cord to put around flowers etc.
HOpe this helps.
theresa