[Nfb-krafters-korner] Well if you feel bad about...

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Nov 11 21:57:00 UTC 2011

Joyce,

I think that's great!  Mr. and Mrs. Snowman!  I'd love to do that if I can
get the han of the tree project.  With Theresa doing the kits, I believe it
will be easier for me to get all of the materials.  I look forward to doing
it.  I also look forward to the Christmas projects coming up soon.  Thanks
so much to both Theresa and you for all of the information and help with
safety pin beading.  It seems more difficult than I thought but, it seems
worth the work.  I mean, to have such beautiful hand-made ornaments and home
decorations is great.  It's all exciting and good.

Regards,

Denise