[Nfb-krafters-korner] let it snow

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Nov 11 23:15:01 UTC 2011

I don't think we're sending any kind of bad message.  I think people just
like snowmen.  I know I do.  They remind me of my childhood.  does anyone
agree with this?  Hey, what's this about a knit snowman?  I know about the
safety pin beading one and the KK one but I didn't hear about a knit one.
Please let me know.  Wow!  I can't believe the amount of crafts we're doing
for the holidays and after the holidays.  I love it.  Keep it coming.  Maybe
next year, I can do the candy tree.  I would need time to make one so I can
get the exact amounts of candy, etc.  If anyone has done a candy tree, let
me know and maybe that's a craft we want to do even in December.  We'll see.
Its really very easy to make but you need a certain amount of candy and pins
to attach it.  Okay, that's all for me.

Regards,

Denise