[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT IPhone and keyboard

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 22:23:16 UTC 2011

Help help.  Does anyone have an IPhone and using a wireless keyboard  with
it?  Can't get keyboard to totally work with IPhone.  We got them  to sync,
but arrow keys move to places using right and left arrows only.[up and  down
does not do anything] Hitting enter does not make it work.  My son  thinks
it is do to having to double tap to engage on the screen.  He looked  in
settings and told me he couldn't find a single tap to engage.

Help, help please...