[Nfb-krafters-korner] Safty pin users

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 14 15:08:13 UTC 2011

Save all your unused beads.  some day you will be glad.  I had some broken small crystal star beads and thought I would have some extra, so I trashed the broken ones.  To my surprise! I was about 5 beads short.  I bought a table to do my crafts on, this week end and while cleaning up, I found the boxes that I stored extra beads from previous safty pin classes.  Bingo, I found a bunch of the star beads i neaded.  No waiting for supplies.  No getting bbehind in class.  I am all cought up!
Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch