[Nfb-krafters-korner] let it snow

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 20:11:57 UTC 2011

You can look up Holiday potholders and that might have something you can
use for coasters.

In a message dated 11/11/2011 6:50:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lyewchan at telus.net writes:

Does  anyone know of free patterns for knitting Christmas coasters or
inspirational  Christmas patterns for knitting?
THanks.
Lovette

On 2011-11-11,  at 3:15 PM, Denise Shaible wrote:

> I don't think we're sending any  kind of bad message.  I think people
just like snowmen.  I know I  do.  They remind me of my childhood.  does anyone
agree with  this?  Hey, what's this about a knit snowman?  I know about the
 safety pin beading one and the KK one but I didn't hear about a knit one.
Please let me know.  Wow!  I can't believe the amount of crafts  we're
doing for the holidays and after the holidays.  I love it.   Keep it coming.
Maybe next year, I can do the candy tree.  I would  need time to make one so I
can get the exact amounts of candy, etc.  If  anyone has done a candy tree,
let me know and maybe that's a craft we want to  do even in December.
We'll see. Its really very easy to make but you  need a certain amount of candy
and pins to attach it.  Okay, that's all  for me.

> Regards,
>
> Denise
>
>  -----Original Message----- From: Terry Knox
> Sent: Wednesday, November  09, 2011 4:51 PM
> To: List for blind crafters and artists
>  Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] let it snow
>
> Wow a lighted  snowman from Teresa and nifty knitter snowman and a knit
> snowman, are  we predicting a bad 2012?
> Terry K

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/denise.shaible%40att.net

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lyewchan%40telus.net