[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight's chat

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Nov 15 14:18:09 UTC 2011

Maybe you could ask a particular question and we can answer it here if you
like, or you can contact one of us off line with your question. Basically,
you can use the air dry clay or kiln fired clay for many of the same
projects, it will just have different properties when finished. Air Dry is
clay that you cannot use if you intend to make something to EAT out of - you
cannot cook anything in it, and you cannot store any kind of foods in it.