[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clay Chat many thanks

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Nov 15 14:24:23 UTC 2011

Yes, I would answer any questions you may have about working with clay -
there are lots of little tips that help you a LOT to get the results you
want to get, and I will be sure to give these little "secrets" out during
our class together in January. Working with clay, of any kind, is fun.  If
you need to ask me anything at all, you can always contact me off-list and I
will do my best to help you out in the meanwhile.

Lynda River Woman
riverwoman at zoominternet.net