[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bolek and tree kits

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 23:43:54 UTC 2011

Both Theresa and I use the star beads that are broken.  So if it is
missing one of the points don't worry about it.  I will put the broken one  in the
middle of a row with the same color star under and above the broken  one.
I just try not to have a broken one at the end or the beginning of a  safety
pin or put it next to a different color bead.  If you think about it  there
are so many of these beads used in the project and there is no guarantee
that the one point that is broken will even be sticking out in the direction
that it can be seen.  Theresa said that sighted folks can't see it or
should I say notice it.    I believe it would drive you crazy if  you tried to
get all perfect beads.  Theresa told me they don't count beads  they weigh
them and I imagine they get them in very large amounts from china or  where
ever they are made.  It is nice to know that the safety pins are made  in the
USA at least that is what it says on the website.

In a message dated 11/15/2011 5:51:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,