[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] Tough class tonight

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 13:10:27 UTC 2011

Denise,

This is really one of the harder projects as I have said.  For the  people
that had taken the beginners class first it is much easier to  learn.  The
candle holder had 1 row of pins that you learned different bead  types and
sizes to put on the pins and then you only had the bottom row to wire  and the
top of the pins to wire.  The rectangle basket project   introduced you to
turning corners and there was 2 or 3 rows of pins to  wire.  Then we had
several classes that you worked in rounds, but you had  to add more pins to
make it wider as you built from the bottom up.

I truly enjoy doing the safety pin beading and there is a lot of different
projects available to make.

In a message dated 11/17/2011 4:40:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,