[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bolek and tree kits

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 00:28:25 UTC 2011

Dear Ohio and husband,

I am very happy to hear it is going well now.  I know we use the term  row
and I will say that is true on all the safety pin projects that I have made
so far, that you work one at a time and the directions usually say: twist
ends  together tight and trim off excess.  We do suggest that you don't trim
it  off until you work down a couple of rows and go back and retighten that
top  row.  It gives you a chance to touch it and feel it to be sure you have
not  missed working a pin or that any pin is going in the wrong direction.
If  we had sight maybe by looking we could pick those up faster.  If you
missed  working a pin and you already trimmed that excess wire off, it can be
a real  chalenge going back and adding the pin and bead.  As when you do
that you  are using more spacing on the wire and you may not have enough to
reach the end  and twist together. [Then you will have to piece in another
piece of wire to  finish the row.  Been there done that.]

In a message dated 11/18/2011 5:43:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,