[Nfb-krafters-korner] christmas tree instructions?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 21 19:27:48 UTC 2011

I do not think Theresa or Joyce will agree to it.  We are not trying to be mean, but we are assembling the tree.  There is not really anything for you to learn from the last 2 classes.  Ask theresa if she will send you a copy of her introductory to safty pin beading.  It explains the basics, you missed in our intro chat on the topic.  Then we can help you by answering any questions, you may have.
Good luck.

Terry P.