[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy weekend to all

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 21:49:40 UTC 2011

I am a little late sending everyone Thanksgiving greetings, but I did want
to say I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day and I hope you don't
shop  yourself out today on Black Friday.  Today is quiet except for the chain
saw running in the back of my house   Still cutting trees from that  snow
storm we had in October.  or should I say my dh had a couple of days  off
from work so it is catch up on things he had on his list.  He is  retiring from
his full time job December 31st.  So then he will have some  time to work
on his "to do list".