[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas class

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 04:14:57 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Terry wrote to ask if anyone would be interested in having a plastic canvas
class and if so, what would they like to make.

I would like to learn a new craft and so would enjoy taking a class.
However, I have no idea what to suggest that I would like to make. Perhaps a
box with a lid? I would try anything that is offered as a project in a
class.

I am learning so much in these classes I've been taking, and want to
continue learning more.

Ohio