[Nfb-krafters-korner] Website issue

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 18:37:31 UTC 2011

I need some volunteers to go to the website and look at the Current
Happenings on the homepage and check out the new "Like" button/link. Let me
know the following:

Do you currently have a Facebook account?

What information does your screen reader tell you about the button/link? And
which screen reader are you using?

If you are using magnification, what does the button look like visually?

I need both Facebook users and non-users to check this out and different
screen readers. Please be as descriptive as possible.

Facebook uses a utility to generate the code for me and I am trying to
decide what, if anything, needs to be changed for accessibility and whether
it appears as I think it should appear (this is especially important for
non-facebook users to try).

Thanks for the help.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division