[Nfb-krafters-korner] Don't forgt Monday!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 18:58:46 UTC 2011

This Monday Night November 28 at 8:30 PM Eastern, 7:30 PM Central, 6:30  PM
Mountain, 5:30 PM Pacific will be a "Special Holiday Chat".   Henrietta
will
host this chat for us, but we need each and every one of you  to come and
shair  your holiday creativeness with us.  We will  share our special
holiday
decorating  ideas for inside our homes  and outside.  We want to know  from
you how you decorate.   How you display the holiday cards that you get,  do
you have any  special traditions that you have done since youwere a kid,
any
special  food recipes you enjoy.

If you have any recipes or crafty decoration directions we would like  if
you could share them to the list after Monday night Chat.  So  any time
during the week post them to the list.  This is our get  ready for the
holiday
chat!  Please do come as we will have fun  listening and sharing the
holiday
spirit.

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50 plus the #sign