[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit I cord

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Mon Nov 28 14:42:35 UTC 2011

 Hi Ohio,

I will get the instructions sent to you. I've only made one I-cord for a
loop on a tote. I can't remember what weight yarn I used. Sorry. The
instructions I have are for a  three peg I-cord.

The KK spool loom with five pegs on the smaller end can be used to knit in
the round to create an I-cord.

Tanya