[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ideas on how to decorate a Christmas tree.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 06:44:18 UTC 2011

Kendra

Fantastic description.  I wantto check on my front porch to see if my
husband tossed out our Christmas tree.  We did have a nice large one that  fit
in our living room on the first floor, but I moved up to the 3rd floor
apartment [my husband says I live in the penthouse now]so I would have to do
some major changing things around so I don't know if this will be getting up
this year.

My oldest son put his tree up Thanksgiving morning and had us all over for
dinner on Thanksgiving and Christmas we will be all going to my middle
son's  house who has the 3 Princesses and my daughter will be there with the
Prince.

I have 2 of the Safety Pin beaded Christmas trees that we have made on my
kitchen counter so that might just have to do it for this year.

In a message dated 11/28/2011 10:39:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,