[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin projects

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Nov 29 09:55:36 UTC 2011

Hey Theresa,

Are we definitely making snowmen?  I thought it was Mr. and Mrs. Snowman.
Just wondering.  When do you think it'll be in January and will we get the
kits from you or will we have to order them?  Thanks for all of your help.
I hope all goes well with your ear.  I recently had a bacteria that was
resistant to most antibiotics and I couldn't hear out of my left ear at all.
I had to go into the hospital and receive intervenes antibiotics and ear
drops to clear it up.  It's frustrating when you depend on hearing.  I'll be
praying for you.

Regards,

Denise