[Nfb-krafters-korner] whiper snapper recipe

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 19:45:00 UTC 2011

Do you roll in confectionary sugar before you bake them or after you bake
them???

In a message dated 11/28/2011 11:15:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nevafairchild at verizon.net writes:

Here's a  similar cookie recipe a friend gave to me after I raved about the
cookies  she brought to work.

One lemon cake mix
1 8 ounce container of Cool  Whip
1 egg

Mix well with blender. Use a small or medium scoop to  measure dough for
each
cookie. Roll dough into ball in confectioner's  sugar. Bake at 350 degrees
for 10 to 12 minutes. Place 2 inches apart.  Cookies will be soft and chewy
when cooled.

Neva  Fairchild
972 416-7039