[Nfb-krafters-korner] Snowman Poop

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 19:49:13 UTC 2011

Hi Neva, who knew that snow man made poop? I didn't until people started
talking all about it on the mailing list. Since I live in a place that gets
a lot of rain, I'm learning all kinds of things that people who lives in
places that get a lot of snow do just by joining the artests' and krafters'
mailing list. Earlier this week, someone suggested to me to put Christmas
lights on a clear glass table and let the snow fall on it to give a cool
effect. I told them that it wouldn't work in Oregon because we get rain
instead of snow. I heard that people who lives in places that gets snow
often put Christmas lights on glass tables durring Christmas time. We here
in Oregon either put Christmas lights on bushes, along the outlines of our
houses or big decorations in our yards. Often, it's either a combination,
only one or two that I said above or none at all on the outside. I also
enjoyed the raindeer poop recipe. I will have to try both of them out some
time.
Kendra Schaber