[Nfb-krafters-korner] Snowman Poop

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 22:21:19 UTC 2011

White chocolate is wonderful.  It has a creamy vanilla flavor.   Nesley's
white chocolate for melting comes in round wafer shapes and taste the  best.
I use to make chocolate  melt and pour lollipops for my kids  when they
were growing up and got it at a small candy shop near me.   Nesley's milk
chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate was the best.   I did them at
Christmas and at Easter and had a bunch of molds to make them  up.

In a message dated 11/30/2011 5:12:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,