[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gum drop tree

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 22:43:52 UTC 2011

How large of a cone do you use for this tree?

In a message dated 11/30/2011 5:38:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gary.brewer at comcast.net writes:

Here is  one of the ideas I had on my list for Monday. Again, it is
something I just  do. I don't have exact directions.

Gum Drop Tree

You will  need
1 cone shaped styrofoam  form
tooth picks
Gum  drops

I usually use small gum drops, the spiced type, but the large  ones are a
good idea too. Especially for a quick tree.

Simply fill the  cone shape with gumdrops by inserting the tooth pick into
the cone and  attaching the gumdrop to the last bit of it. Yes, you will
prick your fingers  several times but it is so cute at the end.

No one seems to want to eat  from the tree during the holiday, so I often
cover it tightly with plastic  wrap so it is somewhat fresh when all the
chocolate is  gone.
Henrietta
Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org