[Nfb-krafters-korner] General Board Meeting

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:08:32 UTC 2011

Hello,

I joined this list recently and have been trying to get a feel for what is
going on. I am particularly interested in taking a class sometime. I am
wondering if someone like myself, who is not a member of the blind krafters
would be allowed to "attend" the board meeting next Monday, in order to get
a feel for what is going on?
Thanks.

Ohiogardener.
flowersandherbs at gmail.com