[Nfb-krafters-korner] What do you think opinions, ipinions

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Wed Oct 5 00:58:28 UTC 2011

I think the classes should be offered and each person can decide whether or
not it is in their budget.  I like the kits as it makes it much easier to be
prepared for the class.  Although, it is a good idea to offer some beginner
classes of small projects so people can see if they like it before investing
too much money.

Blessings,
Ninn
the_ninn at tx.rr.com