[Nfb-krafters-korner] good price for PennFriend

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 19:04:10 UTC 2011

Future Aids, The Braille Superstore still has the PenFriend Audio Labeler
Label Anything with Your Voice - No Braille Needed
Item Number: 3432
$119.95
And they ship it Free Matter for the Blind.
I ordered one and I love it! It is the best price I have found anywhere.
You can buy one and help support The Blind Post!
Let them know you heard about it on The Blind Post, and use BlindPost as
your referral.
Anything you buy from The Braille Superstore, either from a link on
www.theblindpost.com website to their site, or via phone, helps keep The
Blind Post running.
They have great prices and awesome products!
1-800-987-1231, M-F Pacific time.

http://www.braillebookstore.com?Source=BlindPost/