[Nfb-krafters-korner] eye chord

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Oct 7 20:22:06 UTC 2011

Thanks.  I tried it last night and could not get it to work.  I think I figured out the problem.  I did not bring the yarn around back, I just brought it up and it was creating an extra loop at the end.  I will try again and let you know how it goes.  I have a neet idea if I can just master this method or I will have to do it on the small kk loom.

Terry