[Nfb-krafters-korner] knifty knitter

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 02:28:56 UTC 2011

Ohiogardener, this is a set of rectangle looms only, there are no round ones
included. When they talk about long loom they are referring to the rectangle
looms as opposed to the round looms. Hope this helps. I have the round looms
that I'm using to learn to loom knit.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson